This vanilla cupcake with condensed milk icing is such a fun and delicious cupcake, your kids will love and adults will devour it. This is a very moist and fluffy vanilla cupcake recipe.
This recipe will make around 14 cupcakes.
INGREDIENTS FOR CUPCAKES:
– 2 eggs at room temperature
– 1 stick of butter at room temperature (1/2 cup)
– 1/2 teaspoon on vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup of milk at room temperature
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1 1/2 cup of flour
– 4 tablespoons of chocolate sprinkles
HOW TO MAKE IT:
Preheat your oven to 350F.
On your KitchenAid Mixer Bowl beat the butter until creamy with the flat beater attachment on. Add sugar and beat it for another 6-7 minutes until creamy and white, then start adding the eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition.
In another bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together and whisk it well to combine all dry ingredients. Turn your Mixer to low speed and start alternating pouring flour mix and milk into your batter always starting with flour and ending with flour then add vanilla extract until well combined. Turn off your mixer and start folding the chocolate sprinkles into the batter gently.
Set the cupcake liners into the cupcake baking sheet and add about 3/4 of batter into them (do not overfill, less is better in this case)
To the oven they go for about 20 minutes, you can check it with a toothpick, if comes clean your cupcake is ready.
Take cupcakes off the baking sheet and let them cool down completely before icing it.
If you like lots of icing I advise you to make 1 1/2 of this recipe.
– 1 stick of butter (1/2 cups) at room temperature
– 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar (sifted)
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– pinch of salt
– 3 tablespoons of condensed milk ( if you like sweeter add another tablespoon but always taste it before making the decision)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
On your KitchenAid Mixer bowl cream the butter for about 1-2 minutes until creamy on medium speed with the flat beater attachment on.
Turn down to low speed and add the powdered sugar and beat it well.
Turn up speed to medium and add vanilla extract and the condensed milk and beat it for another 1-2 minutes. Your icing is ready
You can decorate your cupcakes with chocolate sprinkles or use your imagination.