You want a LEGIT Mint Chocolate Chip Gelato recipe? You got it. Fresh mint and swirls of melted milk chocolate make this traditional yet easy gelato recipe a step above the rest. Get the WRITTEN recipe:bit.ly/MintChipGelato
**WATCH more ICE CREAM VIDEOS!www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3N53o3RIxHL2ijggYG0kh5MwSdFc-kxI
**Make Gelato WITHOUT a machine!youtu.be/Ofy8nZ1XIws
People who love mint and chocolate together are passionate about the food combination. If you know a fan, chances are when they’re standing in a gelato shop looking at all the beautiful possible flavors, they will go to mint chocolate chip every time.
And why not?! This homemade mint chocolate gelato is perfect: the cooling, fresh flavor of the mint leaves is so refreshing (and NOT overpowering like other recipes), and then you’re hit with the rich but subtle touch of chocolate. It even has a slight green tint from the fresh mint leaves!
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/BigBoldBaking
* TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@biggerbolderbaking
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
Get the Written Recipe:bit.ly/MintChipGelato
#gelato #mintchip #biggerbolderbaking