My Traditional Mincemeat recipe makes me feel like I’m back home in Ireland. This is the classic mincemeat recipe I grew up with, and you have to try it! Written Recipe:bit.ly/TraditionalMincemeat
Growing up in Ireland, a mince pie was a staple at any dinner or gathering around Christmas! A little pie filled with dried fruit, spices, a little booze, and sugar makes up the delicious filling that gets wrapped in a buttery pastry. Everything about it screams the holidays for me.
**WATCH my HOLIDAY recipes!www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3N53o3RIxHKGi1DUBX1s8_5H2c5gaGJU
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/BigBoldBaking
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#mincemeat #holidaybaking #biggerbolderbaking