My Caramel Apples recipe will take you right back to a crisp fall day during your childhood — with its chewy exterior, crisp apple interior, and wonderful combination of flavors. Recipe:bit.ly/CaramelAppleRecipe
As Halloween approaches, one sticky dessert is on my mind: homemade caramel apples. And this caramel apple recipe isn’t like your typical one (one where you melt down premade caramel and dip, or one where you make your own caramel out of sugar.) My recipe is for honey caramel apples.
Honey caramel has a very distinct honey-taste, and pairs with in-season crisp apples perfectly! An added touch of finely chopped, toasted peanuts helps offset the incredible sweetness of the caramel as well, but it is optional!
**WATCH my new McDonald’s Apple Pie recipe!youtu.be/YZb7ofBdi20
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/gemstaff16
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#caramelapples #caramel #apples