Try my new Authentic Irish Potato Farls — my mum used to make them using leftover mashed potato and cook them off for breakfast as part of a traditional fry. If you want authentic Irish recipes, I’m THE source to go to! Give them a go!bit.ly/PotatoFarls
A potato Farl goes by many names! It’s also known as potato fadge, potato cakes, griddle cakes, and boxty. It originated out of a way to use up leftover mashed potatoes from the dinner the night before. Made with cupboard staples, it’s a humble recipe that might not seem like much but boy are they delicious.
**WATCH my other IRISH recipes!youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3N53o3RIxHKigIvw1tWqSq5cZ9wQsZdR
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Subscribe and download our NEW weekly podcast, Knead to Know, which features all the latest buzz on baking plus interviews with everyone you need to know in baking:bit.ly/KneadToKnowPod or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/gemstaff16
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#IrishRecipes #StPatricksDay #BiggerBolderBaking