My incredible Fluffy Pancakes recipe makes the perfect single-serving amount of buttermilk pancakes to stack if you don’t need to make an entire batch! Get the Recipe:bit.ly/SingleServeFluffyPancakes
American buttermilk pancakes are the ultimate weekend treat! But I don’t get to make them often because many recipes are made for a huge batch of pancakes to feed a crowd when sometimes a person just wants to treat themself.
So I set out to find a solution — and it comes in the form of this homemade fluffy pancake recipe for one! It’s everything you get from a traditional American buttermilk pancake recipe, except it’s the perfect amount of batter to make two pancakes. To me, that’s the ideal stack for one!
**WATCH my DONUT & CHURRO RECIPES!www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3N53o3RIxHLRRwQm5MMo4XgFRbDOgWGb
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/BigBoldBaking
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#pancakes #singleserving #biggerbolderbaking