It’s here! My Best-Ever Red Velvet Cake is moist, sweet, and bright red — and it’s covered in a luscious ermine frosting recipe that you just have to try to believe! Written Recipe:bit.ly/BestRedVelvet
I think the real secret here is the Ermine frosting! Often, this cake is topped with a cream cheese frosting (like my Best-Ever Carrot Cake recipe), but if you want a traditional red velvet cake, then you need ermine frosting on top. It isn’t as sweet as your other frostings, and the super creamy topping is perfect to balance the sweetness of the cake.
Plus, this is a great dessert to whip up for friends, or your main squeeze, on Valentine’s Day!
**WATCH more BEST-EVER recipes!
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/BigBoldBaking
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#redvelvet #cake #biggerbolderbaking