Fondant doesn’t have to be tough — in fact, with my Marshmallow Fondant recipe, I’ve made it super simple to make, and it’s WAY easier than traditional fondant. Your decorating game is about to get so much better. Written Recipe:bit.ly/MakeMarshmallowFondant
Have you ever heard me say I’m not a cake decorator? I mean at all! Over 15-plus-years as a professional pastry chef, I was rarely in the position where I had to decorate a cake — never mind covering the thing in fondant.
So, why make marshmallow fondant? More traditional rolled fondant recipes require a few more ingredients and you more than likely won’t have them on hand. Marshmallow Fondant is a bag of marshmallows and icing sugar, That’s all you need.
**WATCH my CAKE recipes!www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7r9OtI0Xs&list=PL3N53o3RIxHKEP–Yw-i9bRMw_X-l_nCO
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/gemstaff16
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#fondant #marshmallowfondant #biggerbolderbaking