This Portuguese Pizza Recipe will change completely your idea of a normal pizza. Its SO DELICIOUS!!!
– 1 recipe for pizza dough – here is the link for the recipe www.gotmixer.com/pizza-dough-recipe/
– 1 package of turkey or ham
– 1 big tomato
– 2 eggs (boiled)
– 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese (2 cups or more if you like tons of cheese)
– about 10 green olives (you can add more if you like)
– 1 big onion sliced
– 1 small can of tomato sauce
– Parmesan cheese
– olive oil
– dried oregano
– salt and pepper
HOW TO MAKE IT:
Preheat your oven to 450F.
On a cookie baking sheet or pizza pan brush olive oil ( I would say 1/8 of a cup) and lay your pizza dough. Start spreading the dough with your fingertips to stretch it.
Follow the sequence: spread tomato sauce over the dough and add turkey or ham, then mozzarella cheese, tomato, onions, sliced boiled eggs and green olives. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over it and a little salt and pepper and drizzle a little olive oil over it.
To the oven it goes for about 15-25 minutes (it will depend on your oven, the easiest way to find out if it is ready will be lifting the dough and if it looks golden brown in the middle, pizza is ready).
Also, if your filling is too wet, you can bake just the dough for about 5 minutes before putting ingredients, this will help the crispiness of your pizza.
Portuguese Pizza Recipe