My Homemade Dunkin’ Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut recipe is delicious, yeasted, fluffy, fried, and everything that makes a Dunkin’ donut so good, but made at home. Get the Recipe:bit.ly/DunkinDonuts
Sometimes you just really, really, want a donut — specifically a delicious, yeasted, fluffy, fried one from Dunkin’ Donuts. But if you’re anything like me, you rather not have to get up, get dressed, and wait in line at your local shop. The magic of this homemade Dunkin’ Donuts donut recipe is you can make them in your pajamas!
My homemade donut recipe gives you the fluffiest donuts EVER — and if you think donuts from Dunkin’ are great, wait until you have them fresh and warm from your own kitchen!
**WATCH my other DONUT & CHURRO RECIPES!www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3N53o3RIxHLRRwQm5MMo4XgFRbDOgWGb
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/gemstaff16
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#dunkindonuts #donuts #biggerbolderbaking