My Homemade Pillsbury Crescent Rolls recipe is a taste straight from your childhood — but not straight from a tube. My easy crescent rolls are buttery, flakey, perfection! Get the recipe:bit.ly/CrescentRollsRecipe
Crescent rolls are a must on a lot of tables over the holidays, but did you know homemade crescent rolls are super easy to make? Of course, it is convenient to pop open a tube of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, but you’d be shocked at how much “homemade” makes a difference.
My Buttery Crescent Rolls From Scratch are so fresh and buttery, flakey, and chewy. I also bet that you already have all of the (just 6) ingredients you need to make them in your kitchen!
**WATCH my bread recipes!www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3N53o3RIxHJpifpnmIFfQm_ttOZ-4O9h
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/gemstaff16
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#crescentrolls #thanksgiving #biggerbolderbaking