* this is a blender recipe
– 1 can of garbanzo beans (14 oz or 15 oz) drained but reserve liquid on side
– 1/4 of cup of Tahini
– 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 1 clove of garlic (or more if you like)
– 1/3 cup of green olives pitted (if you like more olives you can add more)
– sea salt and ground pepper to your taste
HOW TO MAKE IT:
This is VERY important that you add liquid before otherwise it will be a nightmare to blend it.
Add about 1/4 cup of the liquid strained from the garbanzo beans, lemon juice, garbanzo beans, garlic, salt, pepper and olives and push the pulse button on high on your blender (if you have mini chopper you can use that)
until all is combined, you can add more of the garbanzo bean liquid you reserved if you think its too solid for your taste, and if doesn’t blend make sure you turn blender off and with the help of a spoon blend a little and pulse more until all combined (after everything was mixed I turned the chopping button to make sure I wouldn’t have chunks.
There you have a VERY good and healthy snack, all you need are pita chips or pita bread sliced either regular or wheat.
THIS IS A GLUTEN FREE SNACK