My Traditional English Sticky Toffee Pudding recipe is everything you love about these caramelly, dense, sweet cakes — except without the hassle of finding the equipment to steam them! Get the recipe:bit.ly/EnglishStickyToffeePudding
My English Sticky Toffee Pudding is a lot like an English favorite, Steamed Sticky Toffee Pudding, but instead of steaming the cake in a pudding basin, these delicious, caramelly toffee puddings are baked in a cupcake tin!
Even though these individual toffee puddings aren’t steamed, they’re still just as moist as the more traditional puddings because of the cooked dates added to the recipe. The dates don’t only add moisture, but they give a lovely, extra vanilla-y flavor to the caramel cake.
I love to serve these little cakes with my Signature Salted Caramel Sauce, which absorbs so wonderfully! This recipe makes the perfect serving size, but I don’t think anyone would hold back from getting seconds!
**WATCH more CAKE recipes!
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* TikTok: @biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/BigBoldBaking
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#stickytoffeepudding #puddings #biggerbolderbaking