McDonald’s Apple Pies — homemade and better than the drive-thru! You have to try these apple hand pies and decide which is the best for yourself.bit.ly/McDonaldsApplePie
My McDonald’s Baked Apple Pie is easy to make and tastes even better when you pull it warm right out of the oven instead of out of a greasy fast food bag! It’s full of fresh, sweet, tart apples and cinnamon, wrapped in a flakey, buttery pastry. It’s simple — but absolutely irresistible.
The best part is you can make these hand apple pies with my Easy Puff Pastry or four sheets of store-bought puff pastry! And any leftover apple pie filling is the perfect companion to some vanilla ice cream.
**WATCH my Best-Ever recipes!
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here):www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: twitter.com/gemstaff16
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#mcdonalds #applepie #pie