Andrew Rea, the creator of Binging With Babish, demonstrates 3 wonderful pasta recipes for 3 different occasions.
Check out the Binging With Babish Cookbook here:www.bingingwithbabish.com/cookbook
5-Minute Pasta Aglio E Olio:www.bingingwithbabish.com/recipes/2017/5/4/aglioeolio
50-Minute Fettuccine Alfredo:
3 large eggs, beaten to blend
2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
1 splash olive oil
1 pinch salt
1. Mix flour, eggs, olive oil, and salt with a fork or a bench scraper.
2. Knead until smooth, roughly 10 minutes, or use a dough hook attachment in a stand mixer to knead until smooth.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
4. Cut into quarters, then roll out with a flour-dusted rolling pin.
5. Run through a pasta machine, starting at a 0 setting and incrementing up to a 6 or a 7 setting, cutting the sheet in half if the pasta gets long.
6. Switch to a fettuccine cutting attachment and run the pasta sheets through. Dust noodles with flour, twist into nests, and cover until ready to cook.
5-Hour Sunday Gravy:
Shop the NEW Tasty Merch:bzfd.it/shoptastyyoutube
Subscribe to Tasty: bzfd.it/2ri82Z1
The official YouTube channel of all things Tasty, the world’s largest food network. From recipes, world-class talent, and top-of-the-line cookware, we help connect food lovers in every way they interact with food.
Connect with Tasty:
Shop the NEW Tasty Merch:
Subscribe to Tasty Newsletters: bzfd.it/2SC4h0S
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/buzzfeedtasty/
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tasty
Check out our website: www.tasty.co/
Shop the Tasty Kitchenware line: t.co/0dPSuobra7
Licensed via Audio Network